Semi-auto Biochemistry Analyzer
Semi auto biochemistry analyzer is widely used in medical institutions to quantitatively analyze the clinical chemical components of serum, plasma and other samples, such as the detection of liver function, kidney function, blood lipids, myocardial enzymes, inorganic ions and other biochemical items.
- Stream line design, nice appearance.
- Self calibration and trouble alarm function.
- Absolutely open system: both of programming and reagent.
- Warning tone for finished sipping and any other ready function.
- Function sketches on main menu, the software is simplicity, easy and fast operation.
- Real time curve monitoring enhances the reliability of result.
- Memory for 100 programs and 20000 test results, results tracking by date.
- On-broad Quality control, control results available either memory or display.
Measuring Mode: Kinetics, End point, Fixed time, Differential, Absorbance,
Light source: 6v/10w Halogen Lamp, life Span>3000 hours
Standard filter: 340nm, 405nm, 505nm, 546nm, 578nm,620nm, 670nm and one free position.
Band width: ≤8nm
Linearity range: 0.000-3.000Abs
Aspiration volume: 200-1400ul
Flow cell: 32ul, Optical diameter: 1cm
Cross contamination rate: ≤1%
Temperature control: 25℃,30℃,37℃, ±0.1℃ and be controlled by peliter
Language: English or any language on request
Output: Built-in printer, RS232 for additional PC
Power supply: AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz
Net weight: 9.0kg
#fully automatic biochemistry analyzer
#semi auto biochemistry analyzer
#automatic clinical biochemistry analyzer