Micro-plate Reader/Elisa Reader
Microplate washers are laboratory instruments designed to control the procedure of washing experimental samples arranged in plate-based formats. Users load a plate and select a program; microplate washers then dispense, soak and aspirate liquids from the plate in seconds.
- Advanced optical system, ensure accurate result and good repeatability.
- 8 channel optical fiber system enables 5 secs’ reading for 96 well plate.
- Bichromatic measurement, multi-calculation methods include ABS, Cut-off, Linearity and Log.
- Easily programmable and operate through PC software or keyboard
- Ability to communicate with PC，free PC operating software
- Plate shaking feature
- 405nm, 450nm, 492nm, 630nm, 4 free positions
To carry out ideal operation and data management for Elisa test, we provide an intelligent PC software for SPR-960
- Working base on Windows system.
- Control machine, test programming, calculating results and indicating reagent recession curve.
- Multi-calculation methods on board: linearity, LogX, logY, logXY, Parabola regression, Polynomial regression, 4PL Regression.
- A complete data administration system for: micro-plate, reagent, patient, laboratory and results
Reading Speed: 5 seconds for 96 well plate
Light source: Halogen lamp 8V/50W
Filters: 405nm, 450nm, 492nm, 630nm, 4 open positions
Photometric Range: 0.000-4.000Abs
Photometric Accuracy: ±1%(0.000-2.000Abs)
Wavelength Range: 340~750nm
Applicable programs: 28 except of PC
Measure Mode: Monochromatic , Bichromatic
Calculation Mode: ABS; Cut-off; Linearity; LogX; LogY
Interface: RS232, parallel interface for external printer
Output: External printer (optional)
Power supply: AC220V/110V±10%,50/60Hz
Net weight: 7kg
#magnetic reader reader
#book reader ebook reader