Micro-plate Washer/ Elisa Wahser
Microplate washers are laboratory instruments designed to control the procedure of washing experimental samples arranged in plate-based formats. Users load a plate and select a program; microplate washers then dispense, soak and aspirate liquids from the plate in seconds.
- Large LCD display, intelligent software, easy to operate.
- Strong washing function, bottom washing and two positions aspiration make completed washing effect .
- 8-channel or 12 channel optional.
- Needle positions adjustable and up to 10 different needle positions pre-settable Pressure, volume & time adjustable, washing times, soap time pre-settable Pressure, volume & time adjustable, washing times, soap time pre-settable, whole plate or single strip reading.
- Needle positions adjustable and up to 10 different needle positions pre-settable 5 position of needles are adjustable, fit for multi-kind of plates.
- Self calibration and trouble alarm function.
- Large memory to store up to 100 program
Plate: 48/96 well and trips (U,V, Flat bottom)
Residual Volume: ≤2ul
Dispensing volume: Adjustable from 50 to 900 ul
Wash cycles: 1-16 optional
Mode of wash: From 1 to 12, row and rank, selectable
Soak time: Up to 990 seconds adjustable
Shake time: Up to 990 seconds adjustable.
Display: Large LCD
Channel: 3 channels for washing liquid, 1 channel for waste liquid
Memory: up to 100 programs can be stored
Dimension: 450(L)mm×310(W)mm×170 (H)mm
Net Weight: 7.5kg
Power Supply: AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz; AC110V±10%, 50/60Hz
#elisa kits elisa assays
#elisa reader elisa washer